I'd felt the baby move very lightly on two earlier occasions in my 15th week and then my 17th week, but was not really sure what it was.
I've figured it out. Since the last time, I've felt it on several occasions, mostly when I was lying down quietly. It is a verrrrry light touch that I can feel, and yes, I'm ticklish. Sometimes it can happen when I sit in one place for a long time, like in a meeting when I suddenly squirm from the tickle.
It is the baby moving. I guess it isn't strong enough for me to feel it very well yet, but if my body is really quiet and settled, I can sometimes feel it, which is what is happening.
How did I feel it so early? No clue. Perhaps it just jumped very strongly when I was already very still and almost asleep, so I felt it. Perhaps, with my constant anxiety that something may happen to the baby, I'm constantly focused on it, so I noticed it.... whatever, I felt it briefly, and I didn't feel it for almost two weeks after that till I started feeling it more reliably.
Now, its really quite funny, because I am certain of what I'm feeling, but this tickling can drive me nuts.
Rubbing my tummy helps though, and ticklish as I may be, I wouldn't miss it for the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment