Periods are late. Been pregnant before. Miscarried. Not really planned a baby, but planning to have one soon, so if I am, its not a disaster. In fact, it is very welcome.
Since I was travelling when the LMP hit, I'm dead certain of the date. If I am..... I'm already in my sixth week.
Worries.
Had been comfortably pregnant 2 years ago to start a totally unexpected miscarriage just two days before I'd clear the 12 weeks mark. It could happen again.
Have stopped smoking till I know more.
Scared to take a test and make it all real, or be disappointed if I'm not.
Started folic acid in any case, just to be on the safe side.
Nervous. Worse, can't light up to deal with it.
Trying to distract myself into waiting for a couple of days to see if the periods start.
0 comments:
Post a Comment