I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
We had been planning for big training programme for a client on the 31st, at Resonate Consulting, where I work part time. It was a big thing, and all of us would be involved.
Concerned about what my pregnancy would mean to all this, I shared the news with everyone. It was the best decision I have made about the pregnancy so far. Everyone was supportive, and my responsibilities were immediately lightened to care for my changing energy levels.
The thing is, ever since I got the positive pregnancy test, my body seems to have figured out early pregnancy symptoms all on its own. I now feel nauseated, tired, sleepy, moody, and what not all of a sudden. I wonder if many of these symptoms are psychological, or if my hormones decided to fly about the same time as I discovered the pregnancy.
On some miserable level, its reassuring. The last pregnancy that I miscarried, I didn't have any symptoms at all, and then I miscarried. Perhaps the hormones were not enough? This time, all the symptoms made it feel more real and durable, miserable as they made me feel.
All the pampering at home and work feels good. I need loads of love and good wishes and I'm getting them. Good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment