Can't fool myself anymore. Second test postitive.
No clue how to proceed. Been disgustingly healthy and haven't needed a doctor for years, for anything beyond tetanus shots, which I can walk in and get anywhere.
The gynaec from the earlier time, when I had miscarried, is far from my home, and I have sad associations with going there.
I decide to visit a "materinity home" near my house, which is quite popular and has a good reputation for the competence of its doctors, and their preference for natural births. This is what I would want, I think.
I go to the local lab, and get the pregnancy test done professionally, in any case. When they ask, I also opt for an ultrasound confirmation (6 weeks), which shows pretty much nothing that makes sense other than a gestational sac confirming a pregnancy - not even a heartbeat.
I'll go to the doctor with the reports in my hand tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment