- The busy one: She has a good reputation and all that, but is too busy, and getting an appointment is not possible.
- The so-so one: She's the nearest to my home, but seems rather incompetent at times and not particularly interested in any symptoms I have.
- The good one: Of the lot, she seems the best, but she's an hours drive away from where we live, though my parents live near by. She's not perfect, but much better than the other two in terms of interest in patient's experience, symptoms and concerns; as well as possibility for appointments for which she may be late, but its far better than being the last in whatever queue exists on arrival, regardless of appointment, as it is with 'the busy one'.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Which gynaec to choose?
Today has been a frustrating day indeed. I'm worried about my gynaecologist. Still haven't found anyone satisfactory, though I am going for check ups with one. There are three possibilities:
0 comments:
Post a Comment