Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Discovering exhaustion

I've been really out of things since the programme on the 31st. I barely got home and crashed. I slept through most of the next day, waking up feeling like I'd slogged for a full day, and crashing immediately after meals to sleep till the next hunger pangs.

Yesterday wasn't much better. I woke up barely in time to get ready and go to the doctor, at which point I was feeling fine. But the stressful experience tuckered me out completely, and I came back and slept. Woke up, ate slept. And so on.

Today, I'm sitting at the computer as I drink my morning tea, yawning already.

No points for guessing that I'm still tired from the 31st and recovering, but this is all very worrisome for me. I'm usually high energy, and sleeping in the day is an alien concept. Now, I barely wake up. Two hours, and I'm back horizontal.

Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment